1. To support the network system technology for communication and connection to the network as well as to provide access to communication channels using modern technologies.
2. To support the use of Information Technology for education, research, and modern learning.
3. To support the development of data centers, databases and information, including the application of Information Technology for efficiency management as set out in the Good Governance principles.
4. To be an Information Technology learning resource transferring knowledge in order to enhance the community.
5. To support technological research and development to enhance the capabilities and standards of Information Technology services.
6. To support academic services for solving community problems and building cooperation focusing on Information Technology communication between public and private organization.